On-the-Spot Hiring + High-Level Job Positions Available
More than fifty local employers hope to fill thousands of full-time and part-time jobs ranging from entry-level to high-level salaried positions at the Fall Job Fair on Thursday, November 17, 2022, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Sahara West Library.
The Fall Job Fair is presented by the EmployNV Business Hub, The Las Vegas-Clark County Library District, and Clark County Commissioner Justin Jones.
Attendance and parking are free.
WHEN: Thursday, Nov. 17, 2022, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
WHERE: Sahara West Library
9600 W. Sahara Ave.
Las Vegas, NV 89117
WHO: 50+ employers, some offering sign-on bonuses up to $2,500
Walk-ins are welcome, however job seekers are encouraged to pre-register at www.bit.ly/LVFallJobFair22 to save time at the door and receive employers lists and other important updates. Pre-registration closes at noon on Wednesday, Nov. 16. A food vendor will be set up in the parking lot so attendees can purchase lunch.
Career coaches from the EmployNV Career Hubs will be onsite to help job seekers with resumes. Job seekers will also have access to free computers and printers for day-of resume “touch-ups.”
TOP FIVE TIPS ON HOW TO MAKE A GREAT IMPRESSION AT THE FALL JOB FAIR
5) Dress the Part – consider this an interview with multiple employers
4) Update Your Resume – cater your experience to the type of jobs you are seeking
3) Practice Your “Elevator Speech” – 30 seconds on why a company should hire you
2) Ask Questions – shows interest and helps determine if you are a good fit
1) Smile – first impressions are everything!
@EmployNVSouth @LVCCLD @JustinJonesNV #fallintoanewcareer