Restaurateurs and foodies alike are gearing up for Southern Nevada’s leading culinary event, Las Vegas Restaurant Week, June 17-28, 2019.
Since 2007, more than 5 million meals have been provided for those in need through Restaurant Week thanks to visitors, locals and the valley’s restaurant community.
Key dates to know for Las Vegas Restaurant Week 2019:
- Launching on Monday, June 3 is a website devoted to Las Vegas Restaurant Week – www.helpoutdineoutlv.org – where diners will be able to view a full list of participating restaurants and bars, menu details and prices, search by type of cuisine and book reservations.
- Happening prior to the start of Las Vegas Restaurant Week from 7 to 10 p.m. on Thursday, June 13, is the third annual “Summer Cookout Featuring Robert Irvine” at Robert Irvine’s Public House inside Tropicana Las Vegas. Hosted by Chef Irvine himself, the event welcomes guests to indulge in summertime favorite dishes, refreshing beverages and bites from Tropicana restaurants, including the host restaurant, Red Lotus Asian Kitchen, Oakville Steakhouse and Trago Lounge.
- Proceeds from the ticketed public event will benefit Three Square and can be purchased by calling (800) 829.9034 or visiting www.threesquare.org/summercookout. Tickets are priced at $100 for VIP entry, $50 for general admission and $40 for all active military, veterans and local law enforcement including first responders (must show valid I.D.), not including tax and fees. Guests must be 21 years or older to attend.
- Las Vegas Restaurant Week takes place Monday, June 17 – Friday, June 28, with participating restaurants offering prix-fixe menus at price points ranging from $20 to $80.
- A fixed portion of each meal’s cost will benefit Three Square, and 100 percent of all proceeds collected will support the nonprofit’s mission of providing meals to more than 271,000 food insecure residents in Southern Nevada.
- A sampling of restaurants already confirmed to participate include Buddy V’s Ristorante, Blue Ribbon, Giada, and Honey Salt.
In 2018, Las Vegas Restaurant Week raised more than $230,000, allowing Three Square to provide approximately 690,000 meals to the more than 271,000 food insecure residents in Southern Nevada.
Diners are encouraged to share their experiences and be a part of the conversation on Twitter and Instagram by following @threesquarelv and using the hashtags #LVRW and #HelpOutDineOutLV, and on Facebook by ‘Liking’ the Las Vegas Restaurant Week page – http://on.fb.me/lvrwfb