HIV/AIDS is EVERYONE’s public health issue. Come out to Town Square and join Penn & Teller for the 29th Annual AIDS Walk Las Vegas. It is Nevada’s most significant fundraising event in the fight against HIV/AIDS. It funds supportive services designed to stabilize and empower clients living with or affected by HIV, including:
- Guiding clients through their referral and monitoring programs
- Connecting clients with HIV specialists in various fields of medicine
- Prevention education, including weekly seminars for clients and providers, as well as community outreach initiatives
- Taxi vouchers and bus passes for transportation to healthcare providers
- Rent and utility assistance
- Nutritional counseling, food vouchers, and dietary supplements for those affected by weight-loss due to HIV progression
- Kids’ program that ensures children affected by HIV enjoy a sense of normalcy
Sunday, April 7, 2019 at Town Square Las Vegas.
Pre-walk festivities 8:00-10:00 am with sponsor tables, Las Vegas entertainers, celebrity guests, family activities and food & beverage vendors. Walk begins at 10:00 am.
Click here for more information, to register to walk or if you would like to make a donation.