HIV/AIDS is EVERYONE’s public health issue. AIDS Walk Las Vegas is Nevada’s most significant fundraising event in the fight against HIV/AIDS. It funds supportive services designed to stabilize and empower clients living with or affected by HIV, including:
- Guiding clients through referral and monitoring programs
- Connecting clients with HIV specialists in various fields of medicine
- Prevention education, including weekly seminars for clients and providers, as well as community outreach initiatives
- Taxi vouchers and bus passes for transportation to healthcare providers
- Rent and utility assistance
- Nutritional counseling, food vouchers, and dietary supplements for those affected by weight-loss due to HIV progression
- Kids’ program that ensures children affected by HIV enjoy a sense of normalcy
SUNDAY APRIL 7, 2019 at Town Square Las Vegas. Walk is at 10:00 a.m.
Click here to register or donate to this event.