Workforce Connections (WC), Southern Nevada’s Local Workforce Development Board, announces seven new board members.
* Mary Beth Sewald, Las Vegas Metro Chamber of Commerce
* Jared Smith, Las Vegas Global Economic Alliance
* Renee Boyce, My Next Career Path Staffing
* Brenda Flank, Conservative Alliance for Community Growth
* Guy Martin, Martin-Harris Construction
* Duana Malone, Tech Queen Systems LLC
* Linda Gerstenberger, Dignity Health
The board is appointed by the Southern Nevada Workforce Development Area’s Chief Local Elected Officials Consortium (LEOs), and is composed of a diverse group of community and business leaders who understand the local labor market and work to align resources to meet local area needs.
The new board members will serve three year terms, ending June 30, 2021.